Ban Appeal: Portal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Portal, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Portal

Portal Moderator Staff Member Mod

Current In-Game Name: Portalade
    When were you banned: today (1-2-2017)
    Why were you banned: 'grief'
    How long were you banned for: 3 days

I put 1 source block of water around a part of YTB's base since he was sitting in his base in ranger bowing the players that were actually pvping. After i did this 'grief', he left his base and actually started pvping. If PekingDuck_ really wanted to be a little bitch, he could've just swam up and literally placed 1 block and the water would be gone. This is not on the level of what we did to myland as this was around a quarter of the base, and was to stop him from bowing the actual pvpers. I think it is unfair that i got banned for this length of time as it encouraged more pvp as he actually left his base and started pvping with swords not his bow. If someone is camping inside their base being a bitch, i should be able to prevent it in some way. I shouldn't have to deal with someone bowing me 24/7 when i leave the base and actually pvp.

2. Mykindos

Mykindos Administrator Staff Member Administrator Developer

You were given a chance last time when prettyhotdog wanted to ban you for something similar. I also gave you a chance today to clean it up, which you refused to do. I think you deserved it.

3. Portal

I didn't clean it up since i actually wanted to be able to pvp without some annoying cunt bowing me. Im not sure what you mean by you gave me a chance. You never said this is your last warning or any shit like that. You just logged off and we never got banned. 3 days is pretty extreme considering i will miss the start of next map due to stopping someone from base camping. It's basically impossible to kill him since you have to hit him 3 times with a bow, and he can easily drop back and go into his base where he cant get shot and recover his health

4. Mykindos

Mykindos Administrator Staff Member Administrator Developer

You were build locked instead of banned, thats your warning, there isnt a multiple warning system here.
    You also didnt need to place water, a dirt wall would do the exact same thing.

5. Portal

A dirt wall would be a pain in the ass to build and i would get shot constantly as i would do it. The point of the water was to make it so that he cant just dig a hole in about 10 seconds and just keep going at it.