Energy in clans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgentFAG, Sep 9, 2017.

1. AgentFAG

AgentFAG Member

Clan energy is a great concept for keeping inactive players out of the server. I realised that you have to play hours a day to crop up enough energy for only 1 day. Energy is way too expensive and a waste of money. It should be a lot cheaper taking into mind many people playing have school and are not allowed to play on weekdays. There is to much of a demand of wasting time just so your clan can last. Also what is the point of keeping inactive people out. What harm are they doing to the server. None at all. If energy is to continue it should be a lot cheaper so players can get more pvp in then grinding for energy.

-Agentshado-

2. ChozzAU

ChozzAU Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

What harm do inactive players do to the server:

Inactive clans take up space that an active player could use. In order to keep maps going longer, this is a feature that needs to be kept.

What about the people that have school:

You can buy energy in bulk. You don't have to log on every day to buy it.. you just need to save enough money to buy enough to last you the days you're at school.

Clan energy is to expensive:

It is more expensive if you have more claims. If you are a smaller solo clan, have a smaller claim and it wont be as hard to keep up with the costs of energy. Also, it isn't that expensive considering 500k will last you close to a full map. Methodz the king of TnT himself has made 500k in the first day of map so you can't really argue. If he can do it so can you.

3. Stark

Stark Well-Known Member

Clan energy doesn't benefit the casual player and hence should be rethought. It's not often you would have a bunch of clans going inactive for no apparent reason. I feel like there's better ways of accomplishing what you're trying to do.

4. ChozzAU

ChozzAU Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

It's not meant to benefit you at all? It's meant to give you something to work towards.

5. AgentFAG

AgentFAG Member

ChoZ when I log on to betterpvp I want the pleasure of some pvp before I do study or homework I don't want to have to constantly grind money from a farm. It is stealing away the pvp from the server.

6. Stark

Stark Well-Known Member

@ChozzAU
    I think you misinterpreted the word benefit. I'm talking about benefiting the overall experience of the player. No feature should be negatively affecting a player's experience. Even though energy is essentially a tax, it can still be something that doesn't make the people feel like they are throwing their time and money into the bin.

7. Methodz

Methodz Forum Junkie

Thanks for the shoutout chozz, he's right fellas! 500k is easy, took me 2 hours of mining if that, listen to the King of the TNT lads, mine for money!