Fade's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Fadeless, Aug 7, 2017.

?

Am I fit for the job?

1. Yes!

50.0%
  2. Get out of here...

50.0%
  1. Fadeless

Fadeless New Member

What position are you applying for?

How long have you been playing BattleAU?: Well I played a few months ago, maybe a year ago and I tried to join like last month but it never worked, I got sad. But I have played quite a bit, and since I play Mineplex Clans, I have LOTS of experience

What do you bring to the team?: Well, I can be really inactive as I got no life. I also have experience with hackers as I witness them at least 10 times a day. I also am not that toxic unless I get REALLY angry which isn't too often.

How old are you? I'm 13, but I sound like 15.

Have you ever been previously banned/punished for server related issues? No I haven't, I haven't been punished on this server at all.

What's your prior experience?: Well i have been playing BetterPvP for QUITE a while, and I have been playing Mineplex Clans for 2 years and I am usually on 4 hours a day so I got lots and lots of experience. Even though BetterPvP is different and better, It's still quite similar.

Why do you believe you're the right person for the job?: Well I don't consider myself the 'best' person for the job, because there are others out there with more staff experience than me, but I gotta start somewhere, right? I also think I'm the right person for the job because as I said up there ^, I am not that toxic at all, and I'm rather quite chill with everyone. I also am starting to get to know the owners and they seem nice and REALLY friendly. (Please don't torture me and make me think of another paragraph of reasons why I'm fit for the job).

P.S: Thanks if you took your precious time to read this application. Good luck to everyone else who applies!

2. ChozzAU

ChozzAU Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

Solid application we'll have a look over it when the server goes up :)

Fadeless likes this.
  3. Fadeless

Fadeless New Member

Thanks

4. Fadeless

Fadeless New Member

5. ChozzAU

ChozzAU Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

Fadeless we're sort of full at the moment in terms of staff. However if the server grows over the next 2 seasons which im sure it will, i'll need more staff and i'll take you into consideration :)

6. Fadeless

Fadeless New Member

Oh come on xd I was 2nd to apply