Jewlx Hacking

Discussion in 'Handled requests/appeals' started by Chilli Bandit, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilli Bandit

Chilli Bandit New Member

Type of Punishment [Ban/Mute/MAH]: Ban - His already using MAH with whatever this is.
    Length of Punishment: 3 Months (He's MAH bypassing - lol)
    Reason for Punishment: Blatantly hacking. He's using forcefield or something similar.

Evidence:

He's hitting me facing the other way.

You could say I was lagging, however I stood in the same spot, so he can't be ghosting me whatsoever.

Honestly, if this isn't cheating I don't know what is.​

2. Stark

Stark Well-Known Member

Get this guy out of here, he's been suss since he joined this community

3. ChozzAU

ChozzAU Owner Staff Member Owner Administrator

I've spoken to a few of the other admins and we all agree that this looks like lag. None the less though I'll MAH force him. MAH detects ghost clients such as vape etc and he has not set off any warnings.

You might say 'Oh but it isn't very accurate then' However we have been testing it's accuracy over the past month on our test server and it has proven to be extremely useful in catching players that bypass our anti-hack.

If you are unsatisfied with this response please feel free to contact my through PM

4. Stark

Stark Well-Known Member

@ChozzAU
    He has a consistent 60 ping throughout the fight (look top left), however I don't know how accurate that it is. Really doesn't look like lag, but who knows.

5. Chilli Bandit

Chilli Bandit New Member

I don't agree but either way hopefully this has spooked him enough to a) stop or b) keep playing legit.

Perhaps Jewlx has a really shitty internet connection. Makes sense he'd have to ghost people to be good.

6. Comprzz

Comprzz Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Forced Jewlx on the AU server- Like Chozz said MAH has had some substantial upgrades that have proven to be extremely effective on the test map, being MAH forced should now show you just how good he is these days.

Handled and thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.